Here are the changes for the upcoming version that will go live the following wednesday.
- The launcher now shows the user if the update fails and with the reason (not enough space, security settings and/or firewall is preventing the download)
- The launcher and client now also cache their version and therefore prevent unnecessary calls to check if the version is up to date
- Fixed several small server issues
- Fixed some bugs in the client that could cause it to malfunction and even crash the client
- Fixed a bug that prevented rendering when user was using other programs with directX overlays enabled (Mumble, Teamspeak, etc.). Fullscreen triggered from browser version still won't work with overlays.